Have you been bored over the summer? Want to try out for a Fall Sport, but just don’t know which one? Cross Country is about to start their Summer training. All summer training is non-mandatory for the month of July and August. Once school starts Cross Country practice will become mandatory. Make sure that you have completed your Physical and Athletic Clearance documents before lacing your shoes and coming out for Cross Country.
If you have any questions about Cross Country feel free to contact Head Coach Nick Pradel via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Training Schedule
- Tuesday, July 9th, 8:00 AM at Clairemont High Track
- Wednesday, July 10th, 8:00 AM at Mission Bay (meet at Runner’s Bathroom)
- Thursday, July 11th, 8:00 AM at Mission Bay (meet at Runner’s Bathroom)
- We will follow the above schedule until school starts
- No Summer Training through July 25th to August 3rd